Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"Busy Dad of 3 kids loses his gut and builds lean muscle!"...

“The Dad Fitness Lifestyle System worked wonders to get me in the shape of my life with only 3 workouts a week.



I work as an Aquatics director for our local recreation centre. I would spend hours each day coaching athletes in the swimming pool. This meant my body was out there for everyone to see. I wasn’t happy with how looked and I needed to make a change. But with my schedule I didn’t know how I would find the time to spend hours in the gym.

I was also a busy dad with three kids and a family. I was working up to 12 hours a day 6 days a week.

This left me with what I thought zero time to workout. Any spare time was spent with my family. But, with Sean’s help I had no problem fitting in just 3 short workouts a week. In under an hour I was finished my workout and full of energy to continue on with my busy day.

After just weeks using Sean’s workouts my body started to change so rapidly, everyone would ask me what I was doing. I began to look forward to working at the pool to show off my new body.

I lifted weights on and off in the past buy never seemed to be able to build muscle and lose fat at the same time. I thought I would have to do separate workouts with weights to get big, and then lots of cardio workouts to get ripped. That left me confused, frustrated and fat!

The Dad Fitness System completely re-educated me on healthy eating once and for all. The nutrition information was full of easy to prepare meals and snacks. More importantly my family and I could eat together as my whole family loved the meal ideas including my young kids who are picky eaters!”

No comments:

Post a Comment